Prime Location | Big Block | Huge Potential
Positioned on a level 759m2 block in a family-friendly suburb, this 1975 home is teeming with endless opportunities, and is set to appeal to many buyers by providing the perfect combination of size, location, and potential.
Whether you're a first home buyer seeking a move-in-ready home in a central location to secure your financial future, a growing family chasing a home on a larger block, a savvy investor, or a renovator after your next smart flip to make a quick profit, this home is perfect for you.
The house itself is as solid as a rock and its interiors are immediately liveable, offering a flexible floorplan, with a modern galley style kitchen, bathroom, and a separate toilet, three generous-sized bedrooms, an L-shaped lounge and dining room, and a separate internal laundry.
Outdoors has a front verandah, single carport, two garden sheds, a large water tank, expansive and fully fenced rear yard, wide yard on both sides of the house, side access, and plenty of room for a pool, garage, shed and caravan port.
Offering an absolute lifestyle in a location prized for its convenience, this home is within walking distance to local schools, Wynnum Plaza, public transport, doctors, shops, cafes, and restaurants. With easy access to the M3, 17km from Brisbane CBD and 5 minutes to the beach, this great property has everything you need right at your doorstep.
Features of this property:
• Lowset home
• Three generous-sized bedrooms
• Galley style kitchen with double sink, upright oven, pantry, plenty of storage & bench space
• L-shaped lounge and dining area
• Bathroom with shower, vanity, tastic light and two towel rails
• Separate internal laundry
• Electric hot water
• Fully fenced and secure yard
• Expansive rear yard with room for a pool
• Established trees and plenty of room for kids or pets to roam and play
• Wide yard also on both sides of the house with plenty of room for a garage, shed, and caravan port
• Single carport
• Two garden sheds & water tank
• Side Access
• Wondall Heights State School 0.58km
• Wynnum West State School 0.7km
• Brisbane Bayside State College 0.92km
• Moreton Bay College 1.48km
• Wynnum Plaza 450m
• Foodworks, KFC, Pharmacy, Dentist, Bakery, Fish & Chips & Chinese Takeaway 800m
• Wynnum Central Train Station 5 mins & Bus Stop 220m
• Brisbane CBD 17km
This is an excellent property that is liveable now and has great future potential for a transformational renovation, extension or a complete knock-down and rebuild.
Contact Bianca Stubbs today.