SOLD BY BIANCA STUBBS- Contemporary Family Home - Wide Side Access - Facing Nature Reserve
This contemporary family home is across the road from a beautiful nature reserve and nestled in a quiet and leafy street neighbourhood in Crestmead.
Set on an elevated 564m2 block with wide side access, you will enjoy the ambience with the soothing sounds of birds and wildlife.
Encapsulating the essence of easy living with a low-maintenance lifestyle, you can move straight in and enjoy this stylish four-bedroom, two-bathroom, and two-living spaces home.
Boasting a master bedroom, with a fan, ensuite and a large walk-in robe, three other generous-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, a media room or second lounge room, and a large family bathroom with a separate toilet, separate internal laundry, and a double remote-controlled garage with internal access.
The heart of the home is the spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area filled with an abundance of natural light through the large windows. There is a split system air-conditioner in the living area to ensure year-round comfort. The modern U-shaped kitchen is complete with laminate benchtops, breakfast bar, double sink, microwave nook, Domain oven, Westinghouse cooktop, dishlex dishwasher, double-size pantry, and plenty of storage and loads of bench space.
The open plan living area connects effortlessly to the outdoor undercover entertainment area which overlooks the level and decent-sized low-maintenance backyard.
Whether you are wanting to be in the catchment of a selection of private and public schools, looking for low-maintenance living in a great location, or an immaculate family home that is move-in ready, then this home is perfect for you.
Features of this property:
• Low-set home 564m2 block, fully fenced and wide side access
• Modern U-shaped kitchen is complete with laminate benchtops, breakfast bar, double sink, microwave nook, Domain oven, Westinghouse cooktop, dishlex dishwasher, double-size pantry, and plenty of storage and loads of bench space.
• Master bedroom with a fan, ensuite and a large walk-in robe
• Three other generous-sized bedrooms with fans and built-in robes
• Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area with air-conditioning
• Media room or second lounge room
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Separate laundry with external access
• Tiles to living areas & carpets to bedrooms
• Built-in robe in the hallway for extra storage space
• Security screens & doors throughout
• Undercover entertainment area overlooking the level and decent-sized low-maintenance backyard.
• Double remote-controlled garage with internal access & exposed aggregate driveway
• Concrete around the front, back and one side of the house for easy maintenance
• Termimesh & Compliant smoke alarms
• Gas hot water and large rainwater tank
• Crestmead State School 0.82km
• Marsden State School 1.21km
• St Francis' College 1.34km
• Marsden State High School 1.66km
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor, professional or a growing family, this fantastic home in a great location is offering everything you need and will appeal to you.
Contact Bianca Stubbs today.