ELEVATED POSITION- POOL- NOTHING TO DO
It would be easy to horse around for a little fun with a Street name like Randwick. Like "Back a winner" or "Hurry You don't want to be pipped at the post" But why be a silly filly, when I can just show you an amazing 4 bedroom , 2 Bathroom, with 2 seperate living spaces , a pool, plus play area for the kids, all situated on an elevated block in a great street. This home is bigger than you think and pretty as a picture so must be seen.
So what's it like living at 15 Randwick St Capalaba?
Here you will find an easy flow practical family layout with all the refurbishment done for you , so kick back , relax , and take a dip in the pool , let the kids and the dog play , throw a snag on the barbie , while friends and family chill in a beautiful and sizeable neat as a pin entertainment area.
After all life is made for moments like this !
* The Kitchen is both eye catching and functional so The only work required in here will be deciding whats for dinner.
* The kitchen flows to both the formal dining and casual lounge area , the easy layout and practical floor plan provides ample storage and bench space .
* When it's time to sleep you can get your zzz in the comfortable and sizeable air conditioned Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe.
* Separation of living from the other
* 3 generous bedrooms with built ins
* Giving parents a little privacy away from the kids while still being close enough or teens their own space.
* 2 well spaced out lounge areas, one tv in the spacious front formal lounge with its elevated aspect overlooking the pretty garden and street *The other tv in the back sizeable casual lounge room flowing out to the pool and entertainment area
* Transportation and toys are taken care of
* If you have two cars and a trailer or camper trailer or tinny we have got you covered.
* Transportation network means there are options to leave the car at home .
* With local bus service close to your new home *Plus bus interchange and train station just a short drive.
Ladies and gentlemen, I would hate to see you miss out, so if you want to be in the winners Circle join me at 15 Randwick Street this Saturday or call Tanya Flood to book your private inspection.