WAKE UP TO THIS NEW BRAND NEW WATERFRONT HOME
Privately positioned on a north facing waterfront block in Raby Bay, this brand-new low set home has all the bells and whistles and enjoys stunning wide water canal views.
Within walking distance of all the entertaining and lifestyle options that Cleveland has to offer including the RSL, the Grand View Hotel, the Raby Bay Harbour Precinct, Cleveland CBD, the Courthouse and Lighthouse Restaurants, transport, acres of parkland and sandy beaches.
Flooded with natural light and exhibiting a real coastal vibe, some of the luxury features include:
• High ceilings and a pale neutral colour pallet throughout
• French Oak timber look floors (wide boards)
• Spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with gorgeous canal views and a seamless flow to the covered tiled alfresco terrace and expansive entertaining deck
• Relax on your expansive north facing waterfront deck and LET LIFE'S WORRIES SLIP AWAY
• Stunning chef's kitchen with white cabinetry, Caesar stone benchtops and quality appliances
• 3 built-in double size bedrooms
• Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite opens to the outdoor entertaining terrace
• 2 beautiful modern bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Split system air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
• Tiled double garage with external access, built-in storage and laundry
• Fully fenced and landscaped - absolutely no maintenance
LEASE NOTE: We do require you to inspect the property prior to any applications being processed. Application forms will be made available at the inspection or in our office at front reception. Unfortunately, we do not accept 1Form applications.
PM - JL
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement is considered to be reliable, however we offer no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy of the information. First National Cleveland accepts no liability and offers no compensation for any errors or inconsistencies in the typing, wording or inclusions stated in the advertisement. Prospective tenants or interested parties should rely solely upon their own inspection and enquiries to fully satisfy themselves as to the available inclusions, description and suitability of the property prior to application.