POTENTIAL DUAL LIVING + SOLAR + AIR CON + SPACIOUS ROOMS DOWNSTAIRS FOR THE GROWING FAMILY,
This spacious high set family home sits on an 809 square metre block in the well positioned bayside suburb of Thornlands with all the amenities needed for convenient everyday living right on your doorstep. Comfortable and versatile with a practical and functional layout.
Features and accommodation include:
• Wide street frontage
• Covered front balcony with drop down awnings ensuring shade all year round
• Fantastic open plan living and dining with polished timber floors
• Modern chef's kitchen with crisp white cabinetry providing loads of storage and bench space
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Split system air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Potential dual living downstairs (*STC) - rumpus, kitchenette, 2 extra rooms with split system air conditioning plus shower and toilet
• Huge fully fenced yard with side access - great for children to run & play or add a pool
• Large covered BBQ area plus garden shed
• Double car port (tandem)
• Solar panels
• Cleveland State High School catchment area
PLEASE NOTE: We do require you to inspect the property prior to any applications being processed. Application forms & QR codes linking to online applications will be made available at the inspection or in our office at front reception.
PM - LD
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement is considered to be reliable, however we offer no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy of the information. First National Cleveland accepts no liability and offers no compensation for any errors or inconsistencies in the typing, wording or inclusions stated in the advertisement. Prospective tenants or interested parties should rely solely upon their own inspection and enquiries to fully satisfy themselves as to the available inclusions, description and suitability of the property prior to application.