AFFORDABLE OPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS, BUSY COUPLES & INVESTORS IN PRIME LOCATION
Peacefully tucked away at the rear of the Acacia Gardens complex, sits this two-bedroom townhouse that delivers an affordable opportunity for first-home buyers, small families, busy couples, or investors.
Offering an absolute lifestyle in a location prized for its convenience, this small complex of only twelve townhouses is within walking distance to the popular Logan Hyperdome, public transport, doctors, shops, cafes, and restaurants which are all accessible via your own private gate at the rear. With easy access to the M1, 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD and within the catchment of a selection of private and public schools you are truly close to everything you could ever want or need.
This light-filled and well-presented townhouse has been thoughtfully designed with a flowing floor plan that boasts a master bedroom with new carpet, a built-in robe, air-conditioning, fan and a private balcony, a second bedroom with new carpet, a built-in robe and fan, a bathroom with shower over bath, toilet, vanity and linen cupboard, an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with air-conditioning and fan, spacious U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard & bench space, double sink and a Westinghouse upright oven, internal laundry and second toilet downstairs, newly carpeted staircase with a stunning VJ panelling feature wall, enclosed carport with automatic roller door, undercover entertainment area, and easy to maintain gardens. The outstanding feature of this townhouse is the decent-sized level grassed area with plenty of room for a swing, trampoline, kids, or pets.
Features of this property:
• Two-storey townhouse
• Master bedroom with new carpet, built-in robe, air-conditioning, fan, and a private balcony
• Generous-sized second bedroom with new carpet, built-in robe, and fan
• U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar, double sink, Westinghouse upright oven, plenty of storage & bench space
• Open plan kitchen living and dining area with air conditioning and fan
• Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet, vanity, and linen cupboard
• Tiles to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
• Carpeted staircase with VJ panelling feature wall
• Under stairs storage + 6.5m2 of floor storage in the roof cavity
• Separate internal laundry
• Second toilet downstairs
• Security screens and doors
• Compliant smoke alarms
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area
• Fenced and secured level yard with front and back private access
• Landscaped and manicured gardens and a decent-sized courtyard
• Enclosed single carport with automatic roller door
• Small complex with 12 townhouses
• Shailer Park State High School 0.96km
• Shailer Park State School 1.01km
• St Matthew's School 1.31 km
• Logan Hyperdome 3 mins
• Close to local shops, parks, schools, and public transport
• Easy access to M1, 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD
Make no mistake, this is an unmissable and affordable opportunity that you don't want to miss.
This is a must to inspect!
Contact Bianca Stubbs today.