Great Family Home with Fantastic Lifestyle Convenience
This beautiful 4-bedroom family home located in the heart of Alexandra Hills is set on a flat and fully fenced 599m2 corner block in a quiet and family-friendly neighbourhood.
From the moment you walk through the front door, you'll be impressed with the sheer spaciousness of this open-plan and light-filled home with its stunning raked ceilings.
Boasting four generous-sized bedrooms, all with fans and cupboards, serviced by a centrally located bathroom with a shower and double vanity and a separate toilet, an air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining, a formal lounge or rumpus room with air conditioning, a study nook and a modern white kitchen overlooking the entertainment area.
Outdoors is a massive, covered entertainment area with exposed aggregate flooring, a low-maintenance backyard, a decent-sized front yard with a nice patio, a veggie patch and established gardens and side access for a boat, camper, or trailer.
In a position offering fantastic lifestyle convenience, with Snowden Street Park and bus stops on the same street and is within walking distance to Alexandra Hills State School. Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre is only a three-minute drive away and includes major fast food retailers, clothing and coffee shops, news agency, pharmacy, butcher, bakery, Woolworths, and post office. With easy access to the city via the M1 or train and only 5 minutes from the Major Capalaba Shopping Centres you truly have everything that your family needs at your doorstep.
Features of this property:
• Lowset brick home
• Modern kitchen with white double sink, gas cooktop, Westinghouse oven, dishwasher, and a large walk-in pantry
• Four generous-sized bedrooms all with fans with cupboards
• All white family bathroom with shower, bath tub, double vanity, tastic light, and a separate toilet
• Separate internal laundry off the kitchen
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living areas serviced with fan & air-conditioning
• Formal lounge or rumpus room with fan and air-conditioning
• Study nook
• New electric hot water
• Carpet to bedroom and tiles to living areas
• Fans throughout
• Two-car tandem garage
• Flat & fully fenced 599m2 corner block
• Side access for boat, camper, or trailer
• Massive covered outdoor entertainment area with exposed aggregate
• Low maintenance backyard & decent sized front yard
• Snowden Street Park with playground and half basketball court 220m
• Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre 1.1km
• Alexandra Hills State School 0.47km & Alexandra Hills State High School 1.28km
• Vienna Woods State School 1.1km
• The Sycamore Schools 1.47km
• Bus stop 76m
• Ormiston Train station 4km
Come and inspect this beautiful home that is suitable for families, first home buyers, downsizers and investors and set yourself up for a great lifestyle in a convenient location within close proximity to everything.
Contact Bianca Stubbs today!