CUTE AS A BUTTON & NEAT AS A PIN
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and neighbouring beautiful bushland in the prestigious Maridale Park Estate sits this cute as a button and neat as a pin home.
Perfectly positioned on a level 360m2 block, this easy-to-care-for home is a golden opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, and investors who are looking for a low-maintenance property.
This immaculately presented home boasts a master bedroom with a built-in robe and fan, two other generous-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, a U-shaped kitchen with dishwasher, double sink, Omega stovetop, oven, rangehood and pantry, lounge room with fan, dining room with air-conditioning, open plan kitchen, lounge, and dining area, a bathroom with separate toilet, and a separate internal laundry.
The open plan design of the home creates an effortless flow through the glass sliding doors to the covered outdoor entertainment area which is well-sized and offers minimal maintenance with the pebblecrete and overlooks the easy-to-maintain yard.
Enjoy peace and tranquillity while marvelling at the beauty of wildlife and nature at your doorstep, yet still being close to all conveniences.
Features of this property:
• Low-set brick home
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and fan
• Two other generous-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• U-Shaped kitchen with dishwasher, double sink, Omega stovetop, oven, rangehood & pantry
• Lounge room with fan
• Dining room with air-conditioning
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Bathroom with bathtub, shower, and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Tiles to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
• Laundry with plenty of storage and access to an outdoor clothesline
• Security screens and doors
• Compliant smoke alarms
• Covered outdoor entertainment with pebblecrete
• Low maintenance yard on 360m2 level block
• Single garage with internal access
• Wide Pebblecrete driveway with extra parking space
• Termite barrier
• Fibre to the Node (FTN)
• Coolnwynpin State School 0.71km
• St Luke's Catholic Parish School 1.27km
• Capalaba State College 2.08km
• Bus Stop 800m
• Close to local shops, parks, schools, and public transport
Rental appraisal is approximately $550 per week.
Properties in this location are as rare as hens' teeth! This is a golden opportunity not to be missed.
Contact Bianca Stubbs today, to arrange an inspection.