Hidden Oasis on a Massive 1526m2 Block
DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL!
This beautiful family home is privately positioned on the water side and highly sought after pocket of Victoria Point.
A home you won't want to leave- being spoilt with the amazing bay breezes, a beautiful relaxing environment, with plenty of room to move and spoilt for choice of entertaining areas. This home is definitely a 'one-of-a-kind' hidden oasis.
Located on a huge 1526m2 private block, this property features a large renovated kitchen, two bathrooms and laundry, multiple living spaces, covered outdoor entertainment areas, double carport, side access, and beautifully landscaped gardens.
At the rear of the home there is a separate detached double garage that has been built in to serve a variety of purposes. Perfect for an oversized office, playroom, teenager's retreat, man cave or potentially a granny flat.
Whether you are wanting to be in the highly sought after Victoria Point State High School catchment, looking for a larger home for the growing family or an investment property that is close to everything, this home is the perfect property.
Features of this property:
• Large Master bedroom with renovated ensuite, built in robe & dual outdoor access
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Large renovated open plan chef's kitchen
• Large family lounge room
* Separate rumpus room
* Separate dining room
• Oversized renovated family bathroom
• High Ceilings with ceiling fans throughout
• Split-system air conditioning
• Huge 1526m2 block
• Multiple covered outdoor entertaining areas
* Multiple play areas for the kids to explore
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Double carport
• Separate detached built in room
* Garden shed (3m x 3m)
* Covered (7m x 4m) powered boat/caravan port
• Side Access and multiple areas for a pool
• Walking distance to Victoria Point State High School & St Rita's Primary School.
• Close to schools, shops, parks, and public transport.
Properties like these are a rare find and this one won't last long.
Better Be Quick!
Contact Bianca Stubbs on 0421 466 563 today, to arrange an inspection!