STUNNING CONTEMPORARY HOME IN NEW ESTATE "THE VIEWS ON HOLMVIEW"
This beautiful and contemporary one-year-old family home is nestled in the quiet & popular new estate, "The Views on Holmview".
Set on an easy to maintain 400m2 block, you can move straight in and enjoy the elevated position that captures bush views & breezes from the back deck.
The beating heart of the home is a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area filled with natural light.
The stunning galley style kitchen is complete with oversized Caesarstone island benchtops, a double sink, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, a full-size pantry, gas cooktop & plenty of storage.
This stylish four-bedroom home boasts a master bedroom, with air conditioning, fan, ensuite and walk-in robe, three other generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, a media room, and a large family bathroom with a separate toilet, a decked alfresco area overlooking the low maintenance backyard and solar panel to reduce electricity bills.
Positioned in a great location with easy access to the Holmview Shopping Centre, restaurants, pharmacy, hairdressers, Woolworths, parks, nature reserves, private & state schools, and public transport.
Features of this property:
• Low-set home
• Large galley style kitchen with oversized Caesarstone benchtops, double sink, stainless steel appliances, full-size pantry, gas cooktop & plenty of storage
• Master bedroom with air conditioning, fan, ensuite & walk-in robe
• Three other generous size bedrooms with fans and built-in robes
• Media room
• Big family bathroom with separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area
• Large laundry with substantial storage
• Air conditioning
• Floorboards to living areas & carpets to bedrooms
• White downlights, roller blinds & fans throughout
• Compliant smoke alarms
• Decked alfresco area with bush views & breezes
• Double remote lock up garage
• Solar panels to reduce electricity bills
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Termite treatment
• Fully fenced & low maintenance front & backyard
• Edens Landing State School 1.8km
• Windaroo Valley State High School 3.8km
• Canterbury College 1.6km
• Bethania Lutheran Primary School 2.8km
• Close to Holmview Shopping Centre
• Close Edens Landing Train Station
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor, professional or a growing family, this outstanding near new home in a new estate is offering everything you need and will appeal to you.
Make sure this one is on your to-buy list.
Contact Bianca Stubbs on 0421 466 563 today, to arrange an inspection.