Breathtaking Panoramic Water Views of Moreton Bay!
This architecturally designed home is positioned in arguably the most sought-after and exclusive location in Manly's Rose Bay.
It embraces a captivating waterfront serenity, whilst offering the convenience of direct access to Manly Village shopping mall, Manly train station, coffee shops, restaurants, Royal Yacht Squadron, beaches, marina, parks, walking tracks and great schools.
Timeless in its presentation with neutral tones, bathed in natural lighting, and an impressive 234sqm of living space, this spacious home and lifestyle on offer is all about effortless living and basking in the uninterrupted and never to be built out water views.
Set amongst beautifully landscaped, manicured, and low-maintenance gardens on a level 405m2 block, this solid and well-looked-after home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living areas, multiple outdoor covered spaces, a plunge pool, solar panels, water tank and a large garden shed, making living at this address easy.
The upper level boasts an expansive covered deck which has been meticulously crafted to capture the impressive views of the bay and overlooks the beautiful and easy-to-maintain plunge pool. The careful design of the beautiful sliding glass doors creates a seamless transition between the gorgeous flowing open plan living area to the magnificent outdoor living space.
The clever design offers dual living that could be suitable for extended family, elderly parents, teenager's retreat, Airbnb, or a spacious family-friendly home.
Features of this property
• Capturing panoramic water views and refreshing bay breezes
• Proudly occupied by the original owner for 20 years
• Air-conditioned Master bedroom with ensuite, huge walk-in robe
• Three other generous-sized bedrooms all with built-ins
• Upper level kitchen, plenty of storage, wine rack, pantry, double sink & oven, and dish-drawer
• Lower level kitchen, wine rack, pantry, double sink, new oven & new hotplate
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen capture the impressive bay views
• Multiple living spaces
• Spare Bathroom upstairs and bathroom downstairs featuring a luxurious bathtub
• Tasmanian Oak staircase and flooring to the open kitchen, living, and dining area upstairs
• Tiled flooring downstairs
• Plenty of storage cupboards throughout
• High ceilings throughout
• Laundry with plenty of storage space
• Sliding glass doors creating a seamless transition between indoor & outdoor living
• Generous entertaining deck capturing panoramic water views
• Low maintenance plunge pool constructed 11 years ago
• Landscaped, manicured and easy-to-maintain gardens
• Rainwater tank (2008 installation) plumbed into the laundry for washing machine
• Remote lock up tandem garage with internal access
• 8 Solar Panels to reduce your electricity bills
• Fully fenced and secured yard
• New 315 litre Rheem electric hot water system
• Compliant smoke alarms & compliant pool safety certificate
• New safety switch
• New colorbond front fence
• NBN connection
• Walking distance to schools, Manly train station, Manly Village shopping mall, coffee shops, restaurants, boat club, beaches, marina & parks.
* 10 minutes to the motorway and 20 minutes to the airport.
* Short stroll to the Jan Power's Farmer's Markets & Manly Creative Markets.
Imagine sitting down on your deck and soaking in the magical water views of Moreton Bay or stepping outside onto the esplanade across the road to take a walk!
Opportunities to buy an exclusive waterfront, dual-living home in Manly such as this are rare.
This is a dream home location that is second to none and it truly does not get better than this!
Contact Bianca Stubbs today to arrange an inspection.