HAMPTONS ON THE WATER - THIS ONE HAS EVERYTHING!
LOCATED IN RABY BAY'S MOST SOUGHT-AFTER STREET THAT THE LOCALS CALL "THE ADDRESS OF SUCCESS", THIS MODERN, EYE-CATCHING HAMPTONS-INSPIRED WATERFRONT HOME IS SET ON AN OVER 1/4 BLOCK & OFFERS MULTIPLE ENSUITED BEDROOMS & CAN MOOR A BOAT ON ITS PONTOON OF APPROX 40FT IN SIZE.
From the aquatic courtyard to the wet bar with beer taps & bi-fold windows that connect the inside of the home to the huge alfresco area complete with built-in BBQ - this home has special features that will impress everyone in the family.
*Self-contained downstairs double bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe with private patio and feature pool outlook, perfect for guests or visiting relatives
* 3 car garage plus automatic gated entry & side access
* Home cinema room with projector, big screen for that full cinema experience
* Climate controlled living throughout
* Elegant kitchen with white stone bench tops, huge breakfast bar, Hampton inspired tapware & cabinetry plus the largest butlers pantry imaginable
* The oversized sliding glass doors retract into the cavity, so the alfresco area & main living area combine as one area seamlessly
* 5 bedrooms - 4 with direct bathroom access, plus a fantastic home office downstairs as well as ensuited bedrooms on both levels of the home with WIR
* The master suite is king size with a gigantic WIR, double vanities in the ensuite, a makeup station & gorgeous views over the canal & marina
* The third living room of the home is upstairs & is the perfect space for the kids to use as a teenage retreat or Xbox room
* The pool area offers feature lights, and a large shallow area to enjoy a cool drink in during a summer swim. The pool has a feature wet edge & the pontoon * would accommodate a 40ft boat approx.
* There is little maintenance in the yard with an Astroturf putting green having been installed so you can just enjoy every minute in your home without the upkeep of a normal 1/4 acre block
SANDY BEACHES ARE AT THE END OF THE STREET ENSURING THIS HOME OFFERS A LIFESTYLE VERY FEW HOMES CAN COMPETE WITH