Contemporary Family Home in Cleveland High School Catchment
This beautiful contemporary family home is nestled in the quiet and leafy neighbourhood of "Kinross Estate" which is in the catchment of the highly sought-after Cleveland District State High School, and without a doubt encapsulates the essence of easy living with a low-maintenance lifestyle.
Set on a level and easy-to-maintain 450m2 block, you can move straight in and enjoy this stylish four-bedroom home that boasts a master bedroom, with air-conditioning, fan, ensuite and walk-in robe, three other generous-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans, a media room or second lounge room, and a large family bathroom with a separate toilet, separate internal laundry, an undercover entertainment area overlooking the landscaped gardens the low maintenance backyard.
The heart of the home is the spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area filled with an abundance of natural light through the large windows. There is a split system air-conditioner and ceiling fan in the living area to ensure year-round comfort. The stunning U-shaped kitchen is complete with Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, cut-in double sink, huge oven & cooktop, dishwasher, double-size pantry, plenty of storage and loads of bench space.
Whether you are wanting to be in the highly sought-after Cleveland High School catchment, looking for low-maintenance living in a great location, or an immaculate family home that is move-in ready, then this home is perfect for you.
Features of this property:
• Low-set home
• Large U-shaped kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, cut-in double sink, huge oven & cooktop, dishwasher, double-size pantry, plenty of storage and loads of bench space
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning, fan, ensuite, walk-in robe, with glass sliding doors leading to the entertainment area
• Three other generous-sized bedrooms with fans and mirrored built-in robes
• Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area with air-conditioning and fan
• Media room or second lounge room with fan
• Big family bathroom with separate toilet
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• Tiles to living areas & carpets to bedrooms
• Downlights, roller blinds & fans throughout
• Linen cupboard plus another built-in robe for extra storage space
• Security screens & doors throughout
• Undercover entertainment area overlooking private yard and gardens
• Double remote lockup garage with internal access & exposed aggregate driveway
• Solar hot water
• Garden shed
• Concrete around the front, back and one side of the house for easy maintenance
• Colourbond roof
• Fully fenced 450m2 block with side access
• Landscaped and easy to maintain front & backyard
• Bayview State School 1.64km
• Thornlands State School 1.85km
• Sheldon College 1.89km
• In the catchment of popular Cleveland District State High School 5.0km
Make sure this great family home in a wonderful location is on your to-buy list!
Contact Bianca Stubbs today.