HOME BUYERS | INVESTORS | DEVELOPERS | 852m2 Block
Located in the heart of Capalaba, this family home is beautifully presented and the curb appeal will make you fall in love with this home with its beautiful bay windows.
Boasting four bedrooms, a large main bathroom, renovated ensuite, an oversized galley style kitchen with a walk-in pantry & new oven, rangehood and Miele dishwasher, a large lounge room, separate study nook and separate dining, new air conditioning, ceiling fans & down lights, freshly painted throughout, oversized single garage, garden shed and a large entertainment area with pergola.
This massive 852m2 block additionally offers an exceptional opportunity for those wishing to live in or invest to develop later with its outstanding location.
Potentially, you could also run a small business, with its main road exposure and plenty of front yard - off-street and on-street parking.
Centrally positioned near the Capalaba Shopping Centres and close to St Luke's Catholic Primary School and Capalaba State College, allowing easy access to many local shops, parks, restaurants, cafes, medical centres, pharmacies, private and state schools, public transport and so much more.
Features of this property:
• Low set brick home
• Large galley style kitchen, walk-in pantry, new oven, new rangehood & new Miele dishwasher
• Master bedroom with air conditioning, fan, renovated ensuite, built-in robe & bay-windowed
• Original bathroom
• Large lounge room that is bay-windowed
• Separate study nook
• Separate dining
• New air conditioning
• New fans throughout
• New down lights throughout
• Freshly painted throughout
• Massive 852m2 double block
• Garden shed
• Large entertainment area with pergola
• Oversized single lock up garage with plenty of front yard, off-street and on-street parking
• Walking distance to St Luke's Catholic Primary School
• 900 metres to Capalaba State College
• 1.1 km to Coolnwynpin State School
• Only 90m to the bus stop
• Close to shopping centres, parks, restaurants, cafes, medical centres & pharmacies
A home that offers you the potential to run a small business, land bank or develop is a rarity.
First home buyers, investors, developers, and families, make sure this one is on your to-buy list.
This is a smart investment opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Bianca Stubbs on 0421 466 563 today, to arrange an inspection.