LUXURY PLANTATION HOME "THE RETREAT" WITH POOL, CARAVAN PORT & FACING NATURE RESERVE
This stunning Plantation home "The Retreat" is across the road from a nature reserve on an exclusive and quiet street in Redland Bay, set on a large and elevated 700m2 block, you will enjoy the ambience with the soothing sounds of birds and wildlife.
This immaculate 4 bedroom family residence is an absolute indulgence of quality craftmanship and luxury inclusions featuring; a master bedroom with ensuite, double basins, and walk-in robe, three other generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins, a galley style kitchen with oversized stone island benchtops, walk-in pantry, quality appliances and an abundance of storage, open plan kitchen, living and dining areas, family bathroom, multiple living spaces, media room with projector, gigantic screen and double door entry, and ducted air conditioning throughout.
The meticulous design of the beautiful timber-framed bi-fold doors creates a seamless transition between the free flowing open plan living area to the magnificent outdoor living space.
The alfresco area includes an outdoor kitchen and blinds. Parallel to this is another well-designed work of art undercover area with plenty of storage and all flow beautifully together.
The resort-style heated pool that can be enjoyed in all seasons, lush and easy to maintain gardens with a computerised & all season sprinkler system, massive caravan/boat port, and the enormous 15kw solar system truly crown this outstanding property.
Features of this property
• Quiet street & facing nature reserve
• Large master bedroom with ensuite, double basins, and walk-in robe
• Three other generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins
• Galley style kitchen with oversized stone benchtops, plenty of storage, walk-in pantry, double sink & quality appliances
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
• Multiple living spaces
• Media room with projector, gigantic screen, and double door entry
• Main Bathroom
• Ducted air conditioning and fans throughout
• Plenty of storage cupboards throughout
• High ceilings
• Laundry with plenty of storage space
• Timber framed bi-fold doors creating a seamless transition between indoor & outdoor living
• Under roof alfresco area with outdoor kitchen & blinds and another covered outdoor area
• Resort-style heated inground pool constructed in 2018
• Lush and easy to maintain gardens
• Massive caravan or boat port
• Enormous 15kw solar system
• Computerised season controlled sprinkler system
• Rainwater tank
• Security cameras
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Fully fenced and secured yard
• Side access
• Close to schools, shops, medical centres, restaurants, cafes, sporting grounds & walking tracks
Whether you're starting up, slowing down or in-between, be quick to secure this magnificent masterpiece and make it your home.
Contact Bianca Stubbs on 0421 466 563 today, to arrange an inspection!